my cup of tea

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Market

Today I went to the market in Oxford. I got some staple items like fruit, eggs, and nuts, but I also splurged on some baklava - yummy :). The food in the market is fresher and cheaper than in the grocery stores. How much better can it get?

I had Christian Worship from 4:00-6:30 pm, and I could tell that everyone was still really tired from our France trip. I was supposed to go running with Lael after class, but the weather suddenly turned dark and stormy :(. So I went over to House 9 to hang out instead. I went to Todd/Brent/Nathan's room on the 2nd floor, talked with them for awhile and got Brent's pictures from Wales. Then I wandered to Lara's room on the 3rd floor, where she was watching Arrested Development episodes with Susan and Kathryn. I stayed and watched a few episodes and laughed really hard :). By this time, it was pretty late and time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home