my cup of tea

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

So tired

I woke up at 5:30 am and couldn't sleep. I just laid there...and laid there...and laid there...until it was time for class at 9:00! I am exhausted emotionally and physically, and I'm not the only one. Everyone in class looked like a wreck today - traveling really wears you out, even when you're young!

After class, I went to the store and got groceries for the week. At 4:00 pm, we had our Great Britain class, in which we discussed France vs. England vs. USA. This was so interesting! Since we've spent a month in England (so far) and a week in France, everyone has learned a lot about the society and culture of each country and how it compares to the United States. There was hardly a quiet moment in class today - everyone had stories and personal reflections to share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home