my cup of tea

Sunday, October 02, 2005

New Goals

I slept in until 11:00 am today. It's hard traveling so much on the weekends because I usually need Sunday to catch up on sleep, and it's really tough to get myself up for church. After spending a few hours in the computer lab, I went to 9 to 9 with Lael and we bought some groceries. We talked about goals we have for the semester and how we need motivation, so we decided to make a goals list in order to hold each other accountable! This list included things like going running regularly and starting a bible study (with Lael, Erin and I). We then signed our goals list to make it official :).

We had our Nine at Nine devo tonight and then I started a paper for class around midnight. I stayed up all night working on this paper, with the exception of two 30-minute power naps (one around 2 am and one around 6 am). Lael was working on her paper all night too. We took a break together at 3 am to chug energy drinks, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home