my cup of tea

Monday, October 03, 2005

Portmeadow

I was so sleep-deprived in class today, but at least my paper was done! After class, I took a 3-hour nap until Christian Worship class. Then, Lael told me she was going to Portmeadow and I realized I hadn't been there yet! It's basically a huge field with trees and paths and a river, and ducks and horses (some people keep their horses in the meadow, even though it is open to the public)...and it is so beautiful. It is hard to capture the beauty of Portmeadow on a camera. We went when it was getting dark, so we didn't take pictures this time, but here are some pictures of Portmeadow during the day:









1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Lael Meidal said…

    I'm having an "I miss Oxford moment" and so I've been browsing your blog. let's go back to port meadow together!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home